- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: duquesne university
What makes Sound Innovations for Guitar different from other methods? Focuses on real-world guitar skills The included SI Player allows students to slow tracks down and loop them for practice, and to select “minus one” play-along tracks Video lessons on … Continue reading