Sneak Peek: Did you know Sound Innovations has a theme song? Here’s a sneak peek at two arrangements written to commemorate Sound Innovations, written by Robert Sheldon. Filled with tuneful melodies, soaring lines, and fast-paced technical flourishes, this work provides a distinctive way to begin any concert program. Celebrate the spirit of ingenuity with a great fanfare!
- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.