- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Teaching Tips: It’s that time of the year again. Tubas need new tubes. Christmas pageant needs more pageantry. Time to get around to replacing those missing second violin parts to Winter Wonderland. It’s the beginning of the school year and … Continue reading
Check out a great review of SI by popular education technology blogger and Scholastic editor Ken Royal at the Educators’ Royal Treatment blog: http://www.educatorsroyaltreatment.com/2010/08/11/sound-innovations-making-music/ The Educators’ Royal Treatment is an online community of educators and education technology leaders who share … Continue reading
Our presses and servers have been busy printing thousands of custom Director’s Choice Edition books this week! Printing, shipping, and delivery only takes 10 business days, so be sure to order your books soon to receive them for the fall … Continue reading
We are thrilled to announce that the Director’s Choice Edition is now available for purchase at alfred.com/soundinnovations! Visit the site today to customize and order your very own method for this school year. Books will be printed, shipped, and delivered … Continue reading
Sneak Peek: There are only two days left until the Director’s Choice Edition launch! Before our official Facebook page is announced on Monday, here is an exclusive look just for our blog followers. Building the Sound Innovations community is very … Continue reading
Sneak Peek: As we count down to our official launch of Director’s Choice Edition on Monday, August 16, we’d like to share some more sneak peek excerpts from the French Horn and Tuba Master Class DVDs.
Fun Fact: As we prepare to unveil the SI Director’s Choice website in just four days, our SI production team is having fun testing out the many possible customization options that SI provides. We discovered that there are over 10 … Continue reading