Sneak Peek: Want to help your saxophone students to sound less like squawking ducks and more like… well, musical saxophones? We’re going to take a look at one of SI’s innovative features – the instrument-specific Master Class DVD included with each student book. These DVDs will inspire your students to play properly, and also gives them a goal for articulation, technique, and… sound quality.
- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.