Sneak Peek: We are happy to share clips from our Master Class DVDs with expert musicians and teachers. Today’s excerpts are from the flute and oboe DVDs, with lessons on posture for flute players and crescendo/decrescendo for oboe players. Feel free to share these with your colleagues and students.
- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
- Alfred turns 90 this year! See how our journey of helping the world experience the joy of making music began. 4wrd.it/A.Anniversary 5 years ago
- Follow @AlfredBandOrch for live updates from @MidwestClinic! 4wrd.it/A.MWBO #Midwest11 5 years ago
- RT @AlfredBandOrch Booth setup is going well! RT if you're excited about #Midwest11! twitpic.com/7shn1s 5 years ago
- Want to photocopy guilt-free? Endless music-related games and exercises to keep your kids busy. 4wrd.it/A.GEFAI 5 years ago
- Looking for a Grade 2 classical arrangement for your orchestra? Look no further! This Meyer arr. is a top-seller! 4wrd.it/A.RM 5 years ago