- Hear unique teaching ideas to invigorate your class
- Learn to use technology to connect your students to the musical community
- Discover detailed instructions that you can implement immediately
Date: September 15, 2010
Time: 3:30 pm PDT (4:30 pm MDT / 5:30 pm CDT / 6:30 pm EDT)
1. Visit http://alfred.webex.com and select the webinar date on the calendar.
2. Click on Register and fill out the registration form. If you cannot attend the live presentation, register anyway to receive a link to the recording.
3. Receive an email confirmation.
4. On September 15, click through the email link, or visit http://alfred.webex.com and click on the scheduled event to join the webinar.
5. Follow on-screen instructions to connect to the audio through your phone or computer.
Meeting Name: Cool Ideas for a Cool Era
Meeting Number: 808 441 844
Meeting Password: music
We recommend you take a moment now to verify that your computer has the most up-to-date software, to ensure a seamless connection. Click HERE to verify.