- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Students can access the method with a SmartMusic membership. The unique Sound Innovations section titles and exercise goals are incorporated within SmartMusic, so that students can focus on the individual goal for each exercise. For additional reinforcement, students can click … Continue reading
It’s not too late to register for our FREE Sound Innovations webinar this week. Learn about the method, including our NEW Director’s Choice Edition customizable options, from Peter Boonshaft, Robert Sheldon, and Bob Phillips. Thursday, June 9. at 4-5 p.m. … Continue reading