- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Sneak Peek
So, you’re a band, orchestra, or choir teacher, and you were just asked to teach a guitar class. What do you do? Check out Sound Innovations for Guitar – perfect for teachers who don’t normally play (much less teach) guitar. … Continue reading
Learn more about Sound Innovations by downloading our updated comprehensive brochures, which include sample pages, instructions for using Director’s Choice, and list of contents for Book 2! Band (http://bit.ly/kSI9YY) String (http://bit.ly/kMOftR)!,
Sneak Peek: There are only two days left until the Director’s Choice Edition launch! Before our official Facebook page is announced on Monday, here is an exclusive look just for our blog followers. Building the Sound Innovations community is very … Continue reading
Sneak Peek: As we count down to our official launch of Director’s Choice Edition on Monday, August 16, we’d like to share some more sneak peek excerpts from the French Horn and Tuba Master Class DVDs.
Sneak Peek: We are happy to share clips from our Master Class DVDs with expert musicians and teachers. Today’s excerpts are from the flute and oboe DVDs, with lessons on posture for flute players and crescendo/decrescendo for oboe players. Feel … Continue reading
Sneak Peek: Want to help your saxophone students to sound less like squawking ducks and more like… well, musical saxophones? We’re going to take a look at one of SI’s innovative features – the instrument-specific Master Class DVD included with … Continue reading
Sneak Peek: We wanted to let you in on some future developments for the Sound Innovations Director’s Choice website. We’ve been working hard on testing the current functionality, building a solid system where we can add features based on teacher … Continue reading