- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Having a Thanksgiving concert? Here’s a performance piece suggestion:
Music by J. Eric Schmidt
The theme and variation form is taken to new heights with the breathtaking new work from J. Eric Schmidt. The theme is presented brightly in the brass, and then proceeds with five variations. A recap of the material ends with a short and swirling coda. This new work will be the one every director is talking about this year!