- Sound Innovations Author, Chris Bernotas, on the Importance of Warming Up Your Performing Ensemble
- SI Guitar Interactive Brochure
- Sneak Peak: Sound Innovations for Guitar
- Having a Thanksgiving concert?
- Intonation Police: The Never-Ending Challenge In Live Performance
- Helpful Tips on Flute Repair
- Parents Pay – 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Students Purchase the Right Book
- Your Sound Innovations Ordering FAQs Answered
- Interview with Bob Phillips, Lead Author of SI for String Orchestra
- Sound Innovations for String Orchestra, Book 2 is Now Available in SmartMusic
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Sound Innovations is constantly evolving to provide you with the latest opportunities to customize your method! New customizable features include: NEW! Parents can pay online for individual books NEW! Optional inclusion of note names in note heads NEW! Personalize the … Continue reading
By Chris M. Bernotas Some of the most important real-world skills that students need to acquire are how to think critically, evaluate and problem solve. We are lucky to teach and live in the world of arts where collaboration, problem … Continue reading
Attend one of our Instrumental Innovations workshops in GA or NJ, and receive our FREE giveaways: Each registrant will receive the following: 1. Band or Orchestra Arrangement (one full set, any level, up to an $80 value) 2. Sound Innovations … Continue reading
Sound Innovations Book 2 features: • Independent presentation of new concepts, keys, and rhythms, to help comprehension • A focus on ensemble-playing, to build musicianship • Plenty of practice and assessment opportunities, to reinforce lessons • Available in SmartMusic! • … Continue reading